Sunday, July 15, 2012

Groundbreaking - the journey begins!


ALTHOUGH I have thoroughly enjoyed working in corporate world, I have reached a juncture in my career where it is time to examine new opportunities. My heart pulls me to a direction where there is Time Freedom and Financial Freedom. I am going to be an Entrepreneur. I want to build a network of individuals who likewise dream of building a niche of mutual support for business owners seeking to honour God through their lives and business; a relationship-based process for mentoring, spiritual friendship and encouragement to live a life that integrates faith with business and a platform for practical learning on how to be effective in a life of faith while being successful in the marketplace; a collaboration to release money, time and talents for social and spiritual ministries. That's my mindset and my heart-set for the greater glory of my God and King! Shine Jesus shine!
“Faith without works is dead.” James 2:26 (KJV) You can’t just pray for success. Develop a plan and work your plan. If you can do something about your situation, then do it. Stop making excuses, stop procrastinating, and do it!

Let's be partners.  Earn an extra source of semi passive income from the 
internet and have more time so we can travel twice a year with our family and loved ones!

Send your request to nessied@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment